Bramasol is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of the TA Cook International Conference on BRIM in Chicago, October 26-27, 2022.
This one-of-a-kind conference features industry leaders sharing how the SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) portfolio elevates customer lifetime value, enables predictable recurring revenue, and drives efficiency in the entire quote-to-cash process.
As a leader in creating Digital Solutions Economy™ (DSE) implementations using SAP BRIM in combination with other finance and compliance solutions, Bramasol will also be presenting this special session at the TA Cook event.
Bramasol's Special Breakout Session: 11:00 AM on Thursday, October 27, 2022
Ensure the Success of Your SAP Order-to-Cash Transformation by Connecting to RAR
John Froelich, Bramasol SVP Digital Services
Whether you are able to make it to the TA Cook event or not, below are some useful resources:
- DSE in the Transportation Sector
- DSE in the Medical Device Industry
- DSE in the UtilitiesIndustry
- DSE in the Energy Sector
- Entitlement Management, Integrating FP&A with DSE
- Implementing Anything-as-a-Service (XaaS)
- DSE and RevRec Compliance,
- DSE Data Volume, Velocity, Density and Complexity
- Embedded Analytics for DSE