If You're Using BRIM without RAR, You're Not Seeing the Full Picture!
As companies move into the new year, The Digital Solutions Economy™ (DSE) is continuing to disrupt conventional customer engagement business models by shifting away from one-off sales transactions and toward subscriptions, bundling and multi-faceted relationships. DSE is already transforming many B2C markets and is rapidly making inroads into B2B scenarios as well.
Within the SAP ecosystem, many companies like yours are already turning to Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) to handle order-to-cash processes. However, as SAP's Roshni Frisch points out in this podcast, companies hit a point in these projects where they ask "oh, how am I going to do my revenue recognition for this?"
The best approach to optimize BRIM integration for flexibility, compliance and disclosure reporting is to use SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR)!
Watch the video below to get see how BRIM and RAR work seamlessly together.
Also, check out these resources to learn more about DSE:
- Supply Chain Considerations for the Digital Solutions Economy
- Managing Payments and Collections in the Digital Solutions Economy
- Finance, Treasury and Working Capital Considerations for the Digital Solutions Economy
- The Digital Solutions Economy is More Than Subscriptions. Will You Be Ready?
- Disruption is Happening. How Should You Deal with It?
- Webcast Video: Overview of the Digital Solutions Economy