Merger and Acquisition (M&A) strategies are an important element for many companies to drive growth, expand markets and jump start new initiatives. However, to succeed with M&A projects, there are many key technical accounting issues that must be understood. Although M&A activity is way down right now, the current crisis portends a coming surge in new deal opportunities that will emerge as recovery begins. Will you be ready?
Watch our latest webinar, where we took a deep dive into the end-to-end process steps needed to assure M&A success. Key topics includes:
Before the deal, What to look for during due diligence;
- Acquisition pricing, EBITDA multiples
- Revenue conversion cycle
- Quality of accounts receivable
- Timing and aging of accounts payable
- Cash generated from operations
- AFFO adjusted free cash flow from operations
- Debt structure
- Equity structure
After the deal integration;
- How will the company consolidate the new acquired company
- How will the company harmonize the accounting policies of the new and old entities
- How to manage working capital adjustments - post acquisition
If your company uses M&A or is looking to add M&A to your strategic toolbox, this is the webinar for you. Watch Now!