Watch the webinar by experts from Bramasol and SAP recorded on Jan 24, 2019 to learn about the exciting new features in SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR), release FP07. A major achievement in FP07 is seamless parity with existing features in SD RevRec, which opens a cost-effective path for companies to transition their Revenue Recognition processes into a more sustainable forward path.
This also makes it possible to leverage advanced analytics in SAP for RevRec management.
Other features includes;
- Improvements in SSP Attribute Changes,
- Enhanced POB Validation,
- Compound Structures with Non-distinct POB,
- Positive and Negative Allocated Prices,
- Enhanced Tracking of Contract Changes,
- Integration of Proof of Delivery Process with SD RevRec processes, and much more.