As the year moves into the holiday season and 2018 comes to an end, all of us at Bramasol want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to our valued customers, partners and colleagues throughout the world.
The many things from 2018 that we are thankful for include:
- All of the customers who worked closely with us on implementation of ASC 606 and IFRS 15 RevRec standards to successfully meet their compliance requirements as well as their SEC disclosure reporting obligations.
- The many forward-looking companies who have already gotten on-board with our new Lease Accounting solutions and are now ready for the ASC 842 and IFRS 16 implementation deadlines in January 2019.
- The outstanding support and collaboration that Bramasol has continued to receive from SAP management, marketing staff and technical experts who have been instrumental in both our customers' success and our co-innovation efforts to create purpose-built compliance, analytics and financial transformation solutions.
- The dedicated group of internal Bramasol consultants, Center of Excellence experts, Technical Accounting group, Program Management teams and customer support staff who assure timely and targeted results on every project.
- We also want to take time to thank our families for all of their support as we on the Bramasol team focus on turning Compliance into a Strategic Advantage for our customers.
The bottom line is 2018 brought with it the most sweeping regulatory changes in 50 years, which have caused significant ripples throughout the accounting and financial management arena. At Bramasol, we firmly believe that these mandated changes are really opportunities to lay down a foundation of analytics and Finance Transformation initiatives that improve overall business results, agile decision-making and unified data across the entire enterprise.
Looking toward our 2019 initiatives, we are planning ahead to be thankful for:
- Helping our customers achieve timely compliance with ASC 842 and IFRS 16 and to move seamlessly into Q1 disclosure reporting that is integrated with overall asset management and capital planning activities.
- Debuting an on-going series of purpose-built Compliance and Finance Transformation solutions that address the changing roles of the Office of the CFO.
- Leverage our leadership in SAP Cloud Analytics, Digital Dashboard and S/4HANA technologies to address key financial pain points such as cash management, expense tracking/controls, receivables/payables processes, planning, budgeting and treasury functions.
- Meeting with customers, partners and prospects at major SAP events and Bramasol-hosted events throughout 2019 with the opportunities to share ideas and create new ground-breaking solutions.
In the meantime, we wish everyone the happiest of Thanksgiving celebrations to start off a safe and joyous holiday season!